Animal Behavior Consultants of Northern Michigan
Dr. Katherine A. Houpt
Phone: (989) 448-8083
Please answer the following questions and submit this form.
We shall then call to arrange an appointment. Specific questions
about the problem behavior(s) will be asked during your visit/telephone call.
Who is your regular veterinarian:
How serious is the behavior problem. Check the most appropriate response:
1. I am here only out of curiosity - problem is not serious.
2. I would like to change the problem, but it is not serious.
3. The problem is serious and I would like to change it, but if it remains unchanged that's all right.
4. The problem is very serious and I would like to change it, but if it remains unchanged I will keep my dog.
5. The problem is very serious and I would like to change it; if it remains unchanged I will have my dog euthanized or give him/her up.
Any Additional Comments
(End of questionnaire, please submit - thank you!)
Submit Behavior Form